Booked the cruise of a lifetime from Vancouver but want to be cruising from the second you land?
A transfer from Vancouver airport to the cruise terminal should be right up your alley.
Let’s take a look at what’s on offer.
YVR Airport to Vancouver Cruise Port Private Transfer Options
Express door-to-door service to Vancouver Cruise Port is the most convenient way to get there fast.
Vancouver airport (YVR) to Vancouver Cruise Terminal transfers include:
- Your own private chauffeur to meet you right outside the YVR arrivals terminal
- Tons of space for luggage with no extra fees
- Direct transport to Vancouver Cruise Port with no stops
- Top of the line vehicles like premium sedans or luxury SUVs
Yes, you can be checking into your cruise or Vancouver cruise port hotel in as little as 25 minutes.
Now let’s take a look at the top transfer from Vancouver airport to the cruise terminal:
Vancouver Airport: One-Way Private Transfer to Vancouver
The best private transfer from Vancouver Airport to Whistler is the YVR to Vancouver Private One-Way Transfer.
This is for a small group of up to three passengers not looking to break the bank with luxury options, who just want to get to the cruise terminal in comfort.
This new product for 2023 is super convenient for the following reasons:
- It allows book now pay later tickets
- There’s free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- You get flight tracking to ensure perfect timing
Price: $78.65 CAD (from $26.22 per passenger or $19.50 in USD each)
Not looking to spend so much on a private transfer from YVR to the cruise terminal?
I’ve listed four more options in my post on best ways to get to the cruise port from Vancouver airport.
⌛ Looking to save a ton of time? Book a Vancouver Pre-Cruise Tour with Port Drop Off
Related: How to Spend One Day in Vancouver
How to Book Your Vancouver Airport to Cruise Terminal Car Service
In building this Vancouver travel resource I’ve had the chance to partner with dozens of providers.
In the end, for this I’ve chosen GetYourGuide for the following reasons:
- They’ve sold over 35 million tickets worldwide
- They offer one stop shopping for amazing Vancouver experiences
- They offer book now pay later tickets which help tons with budgeting
- They’ve got a lowest price guarantee that helps you save money
Finally, if you buy your Vancouver YVR to Cruise Port transfer tickets clicking any of the links/banners it helps me come one step closer to realizing my dream – doing Vancouver Planner for a living.
If you can spare the clicks for us, we’d appreciate it beyond words ?
On the fence about a Private Transfer from Vancouver Airport to the Cruise Terminal?
My goal is to create the greatest Vancouver tourist resource on the web.
It starts with answering your questions! So get at me in the comments below for custom YVR to cruise port transfer advice, or anything else Vancouver-related.
Have a great cruise ?