The best Victoria tours from Vancouver provide visitors with the perfect opportunity to explore the jewel in Vancouver Island’s crown.
So, if you’re planning a trip to Vancouver and wondering if it’s possible to visit Victoria too – we’ve got some options for you.
Here’s my list of the top Vancouver to Victoria tours on the market.
Vancouver to Victoria Tours: The Logistics
Victoria is a charming city that offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, culture, and adventure. And the best part?
This picturesque harbour city is located just 107 kilometres (76 miles) southwest of Vancouver
That said, if you’ve got time constraints that pesky Salish Sea stands in the way to complicate matters.
To avoid this, you can can select from a wide range of Vancouver to Victoria tours available
You can visit Butchart Gardens, take Victoria whale watching tours, or tour the city in depth.
The Best Victoria Tours from Vancouver
Overnight Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour – Best 2 Day Victoria Tour from Vancouver
Departure Point: Hotel pickup | Duration: 48 hours | Price: From CAD $560.67
These tours from Vancouver to Victoria include an overnight, which is fantastic to really discover the city.
You’ll kick it all off on the Vancouver to Victoria ferry, where you can soak up the gorgeous scenery and maybe even catch a few whales swimming.
After arriving in Victoria, you’ll get to check out the famous Butchart Gardens – admission is included in the package.
Afterward, you’ll get a guided sightseeing tour of Victoria before heading to your comfy 4-star hotel in the heart of the city. Then you’ll have 24 hours to do whatever you like.
You’ll end the Vancouver to Victoria tour the next day with a scenic floatplane ride back home.
- Selected hotel pick up/drop off in Vancouver (locals: you’ll meet them at Canada Place)
- Transport and ferry ticket to Victoria
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Scenic floatplane ride from Victoria back to Vancouver
Want to upgrade your hotel to include the legendary Fairmont Empress? Click the button below:
Victoria Day Trip + Butchart Gardens – Cheapest Vancouver to Victoria Tour
Departure Point: Hotel pickup/drop off| Duration: 13 hours | Price: From CAD $263.93
Looking to explore Butchart Gardens but don’t have 2 days to spare? Not to worry.
You’ll start this Butchart Gardens and Victoria day tour in style, taking in the stunning waterways and mountains en route to British Columbia’s capital via ferry.
Once you arrive in Victoria, you’ll visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens, a nature lover’s paradise spanning 55 acres (22 hectares).
But that’s not all! This Victoria tour from Vancouver also gives you the best of both worlds: a mini guided coach tour along the way to learn the history + time to explore on your own.
- Select downtown Vancouver hotel pickup/drop off (locals: head to the Westin Bayshore)
- Round-trip ferry tickets to/from Victoria
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Free time to explore Victoria’s city centre
Related: 3 Epic Butchart Gardens Tours from Vancouver
Seaplane and Ferry Tour – Top Vancouver to Victoria Tour for Discovering the City
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl. | Duration: 12 hours | Price: From CAD $336.24
The Vancouver to Victoria seaplane leaves you just steps from most of Vancouver’s best hotels.
On this Victoria one day tour from Vancouver, you can sit back, relax, and soak up the lovely aerial views across the water.
Once you get there, you can start checking off the best things to do in Victoria in a self-guided manner. This is optimal for people looking for speed and independence.
You may even want to consider boarding the Victoria hop on hop off bus to cover more ground.
Once you’re done exploring, you’ll board a coach to Swartz Bay Terminal for the ferry ride back to Vancouver.
This Victoria day tour from Vancouver includes:
- 35-minute seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- 7 hours to explore Victoria on your own
- Coach and ferry tickets back to Vancouver
Seaplane & Butchart Gardens Admission – Best Victoria Tour from Vancouver for Convenience
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl.| Duration: 1 day | Price: From CAD $538.55
Looking to combine a visit to Butchart Gardens with an exciting seaplane adventure?
This round-trip seaplane flight package will take you right to Victoria’s Inner Harbour in 35 minutes.
You’ll have plenty of free time to explore this charming city, soaking up all its beauty and culture.
It also includes a shuttle bus and admission to Butchart Gardens.
This is a great option for people looking for less travel time and more time to spend in the city.
This tour to Victoria from Vancouver includes:
- Round-trip floatplane flight between Vancouver and Victoria
- Shuttle to and from Butchart Gardens
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Free time to explore the Victoria Inner Harbour
Related: Finding the Best Vancouver Seaplane Tour
Seaplane + Whale-Watching Cruise – Top Vancouver Victoria Tour for Nature
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl.| Duration: 10 hours | Price: From CAD $565.84
In considering Vancouver tours to Victoria, a whale-watching excursion is one way to add wow-factor.
The travel here is the super easy, super scenic seaplane to Victoria.
Once you arrive in Victoria, it’s time to set off on an exciting cruise through Haro Strait. It’s the native home to killer whales, sea lions, and seals.
It’s a rare opportunity to see these amazing creatures up close and in their natural habitat.
Included in this Vancouver Victoria tour:
- Return seaplane flights between Vancouver and Victoria
- A ticket aboard a Victoria Whale Watching Tour
- The chance to get up close and personal with orcas, humpbacks and gray whales
Related: The Best Vancouver Whale-Watching Tours
How to Book Vancouver Victoria Tour Packages
Or recommended method to book your Vancouver to Victoria tour package is through the website of our partners at Viator.
In order to book, follow the easy steps below:
- Visit the Viator Vancouver to Victoria tours page or click the buttons in this article.
- Select your desired date of travel and number of travellers
- Check the availability of your Vancouver day trip to Victoria with the green button on your right.
- If required, pick your departure time and proceed to payment using your method of choice.
- You can choose to pay now or reserve and pay later. You’re locking in the lowest price guarantee for each tour and getting free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Why Book Tours to Victoria from Vancouver with Viator?
Since starting this Vancouver tourism resource, I’ve had the opportunity to partner with a myriad of different providers.
For each Victoria tour package from Vancouver, I’ve opted to go with Viator for the following reasons:
- They offer the largest variety of Vancouver to Victoria tours.
- As part of the Trip Advisor family, they offer over 300,000 different attractions across the globe.
- You can search through millions of reviews to find the package that works best for you.
- You’ll receive free cancellation and book now/pay later options for the utmost flexibility.
- They offer a low price guarantee to ensure you get the best rate.
Vancouver to Victoria Tours FAQ
Are there tours between Victoria and Vancouver?
Yes, there are multiple Victoria tours from Vancouver including day tours, Butchart Gardens day tours, overnight tours, 2 day tours, and whale watching tours.
How much is a tour from Vancouver to Victoria?
The cheapest tour from Vancouver to Victoria is $263.93 for the day trip to Butchart Gardens that includes a couple hours to explore Victoria on your own. The typical Vancouver Victoria tour costs around $350.00.
Are there Vancouver bus tours to Victoria?
The closest thing to bus tours from Vancouver to Victoria is the combination package which gets you to Victoria with a seaplane with return travel on the ferry by coach.
What’s the best Victoria one day tour from Vancouver?
The best one day tour from Vancouver to Victoria is the Victoria Tour + Butchart Gardens package which includes round-trip ferry tickets, admission to the gardens, and a couple of hours to explore downtown Victoria.
Ready for the Best Vancouver to Victoria tours?
We hope this comprehensive guide on Vancouver to Victoria tour packages has inspired you to explore Vancouver Island’s captivating Garden City.
These day tours from Vancouver to Victoria offer a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, culture, and adventure
That said, if you haven’t found anything here to your liking don’t be afraid to write me in the comments!
Enjoy your Vancouver to Victoria sightseeing tours 😊
Leave a reply