The best Victoria tours from Vancouver provide visitors with the perfect opportunity to explore the jewel in Vancouver Island’s crown.
So, if you’re planning a trip to Vancouver and wondering if it’s possible to visit Victoria, too – we’ve got some great options for you.
Here’s my list of the top Vancouver to Victoria tours on the market.
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ – Especially during high season, Victoria tours from Vancouver sell out quickly. Guarantee your tickets by booking in the Vancouver sightseeing shop at Viator.
It also helps us get one step closer to doing Vancouver Planner for a living ?
Vancouver to Victoria Tours: The Logistics
Victoria is a charming city that perfectly blends the area’s natural beauty with interesting history, culture, and a sense of adventure. And the best part?
This picturesque harbour city is located just 107 kilometres (76 miles) southwest of Vancouver
That said if you’ve got time constraints, that pesky Salish Sea stands in the way to complicate matters.
To avoid this, you can select from a wide range of Vancouver to Victoria tour packages that up the convenience factor.
You can visit Butchart Gardens, take a Victoria whale watching tour, or take an in-depth tour of the heart of the city.
The Best Victoria Tours from Vancouver
Overnight Victoria & Butchart Gardens Tour – Best 2-Day Victoria Tour from Vancouver
Departure Point: Hotel pickup | Duration: 48 hours | Price: From CAD $560.67
These fantastic tours from Vancouver to Victoria include an overnight stay, which is a fantastic way to truly discover the city.
You’ll kick it off on the Vancouver to Victoria ferry, where you can soak up the gorgeous scenery and maybe even spot a few whales frolicking in the Salish Sea.
After arriving in Victoria, you’ll check out the famous Butchart Gardens – admission is included in the package. You’ll quickly see why this Victoria botanical wonderland attracts more than a million visitors per year.
Afterward, you’ll get a guided sightseeing tour of Victoria before heading to your comfy 4-star hotel in the heart of the city. The best part is you’ll have 24 hours to do whatever you like – so you’re not locked into a rigid schedule.
You’ll end the Vancouver to Victoria tour the next day with a scenic floatplane ride back home.
- Selected hotel pick up/drop off in Vancouver (locals: you’ll meet them at Canada Place)
- Transport and ferry ticket to Victoria
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Scenic floatplane ride from Victoria back to Vancouver
Want to upgrade your hotel to include the legendary Fairmont Empress? Click the button below:
Victoria Day Trip + Butchart Gardens – Cheapest Vancouver to Victoria Tour
Departure Point: Hotel pickup/drop off| Duration: 13 hours | Price: From CAD $263.93
Looking to explore Butchart Gardens but don’t have two days to spare? Not to worry.
You’ll start this Butchart Gardens and Victoria Day tour in style, taking in the stunning waterways and mountains en route to British Columbia’s capital via ferry.
Once you arrive in Victoria, you’ll visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens, a nature lover’s paradise spanning 55 acres (22 hectares).
But that’s not all! This Victoria tour from Vancouver also gives you the best of both worlds: a mini-guided coach tour along the way to learn the history + time to explore on your own.
- Select downtown Vancouver hotel pickup/drop off (locals: head to the Westin Bayshore)
- Round-trip ferry tickets to/from Victoria
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Free time to explore Victoria’s city centre
Seaplane and Ferry Tour – Top Vancouver to Victoria Tour for Discovering the City
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl. | Duration: 12 hours | Price: From CAD $383.18
This exciting trip to Victoria from Vancouver begins with a thrilling journey across the Salish Sea by floatplane. The best part? The Vancouver to Victoria seaplane departs just steps from most of Vancouver’s best hotels.
On this Victoria one-day tour from Vancouver, you can sit back, relax, and soak up the lovely aerial views across the water.
Once you get there, you can start checking off the best things to do in Victoria in a self-guided manner. This is optimal for people looking for speed and independence.
You may even want to consider boarding the Victoria hop-on hop-off bus to cover more ground.
Once you’re done exploring, you’ll board a coach to Swartz Bay Terminal for the ferry ride back to Vancouver.
This Victoria Day tour from Vancouver includes:
- 35-minute seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- 7 hours to explore Victoria on your own
- Coach and ferry tickets back to Vancouver
Seaplane & Butchart Gardens Admission – Best Victoria Tour from Vancouver for Convenience
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl.| Duration: 1 day | Price: From CAD $572.14
Looking to combine a visit to Butchart Gardens with the same exciting seaplane adventure?
This round-trip seaplane flight package will take you straight to Victoria’s Inner Harbour in just 35 minutes.
You’ll have plenty of free time to explore this charming city, soaking up all its beauty and culture.
It also includes a shuttle bus and admission to Butchart Gardens.
This is a great option for people looking for less travel time and more time to spend in the city.
This tour to Victoria from Vancouver includes:
- Round-trip floatplane flight between Vancouver and Victoria
- Shuttle to and from Butchart Gardens
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Free time to explore the Victoria Inner Harbour
Seaplane + Whale-Watching Cruise – Top Vancouver Victoria Tour Package for Nature Lovers
Departure Point: 1055 Canada Pl.| Duration: 10 hours | Price: From CAD $603.63
If you’re deciding on one of our Vancouver to Victoria tours, a whale-watching excursion is one way to add a bit of that wow factor.
The travel here is super easy, with a super scenic seaplane to Victoria.
Once you arrive in Victoria, it’s time to set off on an exciting cruise through the Haro Strait. It’s the native home to killer whales, sea lions, and seals.
It’s a rare opportunity to see these amazing creatures up close and in their natural habitat.
Included in this Vancouver Victoria tour:
- Return seaplane flights between Vancouver and Victoria
- A ticket aboard a Victoria Whale Watching Tour
- The chance to get up close and personal with orcas, humpbacks and gray whales
How to Book Vancouver Victoria Tour Packages
Or recommended method to book your Vancouver to Victoria tour package is through the website of our partners at Viator.
In order to book, follow the easy steps below:
- Visit the Viator Vancouver to Victoria tours page or click the buttons in this article.
- Select your desired date of travel and the number of travellers.
- Check the availability of your Vancouver day trip to Victoria with the green button on your right.
- If required, pick your departure time and proceed to payment using your method of choice.
- You can choose to pay now or reserve and pay later. You’re locking in the lowest price guarantee for each tour and getting free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Why Book Tours to Victoria from Vancouver with Viator?
Since starting this Vancouver tourism resource, I’ve had the opportunity to partner with a myriad of different providers.
For each Victoria tour package from Vancouver, I’ve opted to go with Viator for the following reasons:
- They offer the largest variety of Vancouver to Victoria tours.
- As part of the Trip Advisor family, they offer over 300,000 different attractions across the globe.
- You can search through millions of reviews to find the package that works best for you.
- You’ll receive free cancellation and book now/pay later options for the utmost flexibility.
- They offer a low price guarantee to ensure you get the best rate.
Vancouver to Victoria Tours FAQ
Are there tours between Victoria and Vancouver?
Yes, there are multiple Victoria tours from Vancouver, including day tours, Butchart Gardens day tours, overnight tours, 2-day tours, and whale-watching tours.
How much is a tour from Vancouver to Victoria?
The cheapest tour from Vancouver to Victoria is $263.93 for the day trip to Butchart Gardens, which includes a couple of hours to explore Victoria on your own. The typical Vancouver Victoria tour costs around $350.00.
Are there Vancouver bus tours to Victoria?
The closest thing to bus tours from Vancouver to Victoria is the combination package which gets you to Victoria by seaplane with return travel on the ferry by coach. Otherwise, you can book the Vancouver to Victoria bus and create your own custom itinerary.
What’s the best day trip to Victoria from Vancouver?
The best day trip to Victoria from Vancouver package is the Victoria Tour + Butchart Gardens Tour, which includes round-trip ferry tickets, admission to the gardens, and a couple of hours to explore downtown Victoria.
Ready for the Best Vancouver to Victoria tours?
We hope this comprehensive list of our favourite Vancouver to Victoria tour packages has inspired you to explore Vancouver Island’s captivating Garden City.
These day tours from Vancouver to Victoria offer a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, culture, and adventure
That said, if you haven’t found anything here to your liking, don’t be afraid to write me in the comments!
Enjoy your Vancouver to Victoria tour ?