The best pet friendly hotels in Victoria BC are no longer just accommodating – they’re taking vacations to the next level.
In my list of Victoria pet friendly hotels I’ll cover everything from luxury weekend stays to budget-friendly overnight options – so you can find the perfect hotel for you and your furry friend.
I believe every member of the family should enjoy a nice getaway! Let’s take a look.
Pet Friendly Hotels Victoria
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa – The Most Luxurious Victoria Pet Friendly Hotel
☆☆☆☆1/2 | Area: Inner Harbour | 623 Courtenay St. | ????
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa in Victoria BC is an ideal destination for pet owners looking for a luxurious, pet-friendly hotel.
“A small hotel that is big on luxury” is the motto of this boutique property was awarded the #1 Top Hotel in Canada in the 2020 TripAdvisor Best of the Best Awards.
The Magnolia Hotel simply provides timeless elegance. From spacious well-appointed rooms to a full-service spa and restaurant, both you and your four-legged family member will feel right at home here.
Plus, with its proximity to the Inner Harbour, Beacon Hill Park and local beaches, you can enjoy all the best things to do in Victoria with your furry friend!
- Up to 2 dogs are accepted per room (no size limit)
- Each dog receives a dog bed, water bowl, and food dish
- A Cleaning Fee of $60 per stay is added to ensure the room receives a deep clean upon departure
- Please note that cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets, etc. are not accepted
Related: Best Hotels in Victoria
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort – Victoria’s Best Pet Friendly Hotel for Harbour Views
☆☆☆☆ | Area: Victoria-West | 100 Harbour Rd. | ???? 1/2
If you are looking for a scenic pet-friendly hotel in Victoria BC, then Delta Hotels by Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort is a perfect choice. The hotel is located in Victoria-West, a short walk across the Johnson St. Bridge from downtown Victoria.
This lovely resort offers stunning views across the Inner Harbour to the Parliament Buildings, Empress Hotel and other local landmarks.
Plus the scenic Songhees Walkway, Songhees Park and Sonhees Hillside Park offer plenty of options for you and your dog to get some exercise.
- $25 pet fee per night up to $100 for 7 nights
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel’s suites
- Maximum of 2 pets per room up to 25kg
Accent Inn Victoria – Best Budget Pet Friendly Hotel Victoria
☆☆☆ | Area: Quadra | 3233 Maple St. | ?????
Accent Inn Victoria BC is one of the most pet-friendly hotels in Victoria, offering a comfortable and convenient stay for your whole family, whether they are furry, feathery or reptilian.
And all at bargain basement prices (relatively speaking, of course).
This Victoria budget hotel claims to be not only pet tolerant but truly pet friendly. This manifests itself in their designated pet-friendly rooms, as well as free treats and waste bags.
From its spacious rooms to its friendly staff, Accent Inn Victoria BC ensures that you and your pet have an enjoyable stay.
- $20 daily pet fee up to a maximum of $80 per week (guide dogs are free)
- The pet fee is waved on the 5th night if you stay 4 nights with your pet
- The BC Humane society receives $1 from every pet fee collected
- Pets are welcome in pet friendly rooms only
- Up to 2 pets per room (more may be possible with prior notification)
The Inn at Laurel Point – Top Pet Friendly Hotel in Victoria Canada for Welcome Treats
☆☆☆☆ | Area: Inner Harbour | 680 Montreal St. | ?????
The Inn at Laurel Point is another fantastic option for those seeking pet-friendly hotels in Victoria. Located on the beautiful Inner Harbour, the waterfront hotel has its own private park and is one of the closest hotels to Fisherman’s Wharf.
The hotel offers guests a luxurious stay with all the amenities you would expect from a high-end hotel. This extends to four-legged family members as well, featuring creature comforts such as doggie beds, food bowls and welcome treats.
From its convenient location to its beautiful harbour views, the Inn at Laurel Point is sure to make your stay in Victoria an unforgettable one.
- “Pampered pet fee” of $30 per night up to a maximum of $90 a week
- Dogs must be on leashes in common areas
- Pets must remain in a crate when left unattended
Related: Best Victoria Tours
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites – The Top Locally Owned Pet Friendly Hotel
☆☆☆1/2 | Area: Inner Harbour | 740 Burdette Ave. | ???? 1/2
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites is a proudly locally owned and operated hotel located in the heart of Victoria, BC.
You can enjoy a meal in the popular Vista 18 restaurant. Or grab a drink in Clive’s Lounge, recently ranked in the top 20 cocktail bars in Canada. From its spacious suites to its spectacular views, Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites will definitely you and your pooch feel at home.
Doggie treats, food bowls, and a map for walks are provided at check-in – and you’ll find a dog walk area across the street from the hotel.
- $25+ tax per night pet fee
- Dogs only, cats are not allowed
- Only one dog per room
The Oswego Hotel – The Best Pet Friendly Hotel in Victoria Inner Harbour
☆☆☆☆ | Area: Inner Harbour | 500 Oswego St. | ????
The Owego Hotel in Victoria BC is the perfect destination for pet owners looking for a pet-friendly hotel experience.
Located in the heart of downtown Victoria, this official Pets Can Stay certified hotel offers an extensive amenity package for both you and your canine companion.
Upon check-in, you’ll receive a complimentary welcome card that includes suggestions for nearby dog parks and off-leash areas like Beacon Hill and Dallas Road parks.
Locally produced organic dog treats, food bowls and perfectly-sized dog beds also cater to your pet’s needs.
This Victoria boutique hotel is perfectly situated near the city’s venerated Inner Harbour – putting most of Victoria’s top attractions within walking distance.
- Pet fee is $25 plus tax for one night, $39 per stay for 2-5 nights and $49 per stay for 5-28 nights
- $99 cleaning fee may be incurred for longer stays
- Maximum of 2 dogs per room
- Cats are allowed, but only in selected rooms. Please notify the hotel soon after booking to ensure you receive a cat-friendly room
Related: Best Victoria Whale Watching
How to Book The Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Victoria
In writing this post on the best hotels in Victoria for pets I’ve had the opportunity to partner with dozens of different hotel booking providers.
In the end, I opted to go with Priceline for the following reasons:
- They’re a publicly traded company with a $78 billion market cap for the utmost trust
- They offer the greatest range of pet friendly hotels in Victoria
- They offer book now pay later rooms to help with budgeting
- They’ve got a lowest price guarantee that helps you save even more money
Finally, if you book using the links in the article you’ll be helping me get one step closer to my dream: doing this website for a living.
Just make sure you request a pet friendly room when making your booking, as some properties only allow pets in specific rooms.
Every booking helps, and we thank you enormously 🙂
? Coming from Vancouver? Check out the 5 best Victoria tours from Vancouver.
Pet Friendly Hotels Victoria Map
Still Trying to Find your Pet Friendly Victoria hotel?
We’re trying our hardest to make this the most complete BC tourism resource online, so don’t be afraid to drop us a line in the comments below – custom advice is just seconds away!
And don’t be afraid to let us know how your trip to Victoria went for you and your cuddly companion.
Enjoy the Garden City ?